A propos de moi
Review Of Shark's Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaner: Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Upright Vacuum
Over time, vacuum cleaners have become so familiar with human life. We are always looking for ways to make this machine better.
One of the leaders in the production of advanced vacuum cleaners is Shark. In addition to the Shark navigator lift-away Bagless Upright Vacuum, the company also launched a cordless vacuum cleaner.
Join me in evaluating the company's best cordless vacuum cleaner named: Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Upright Vacuum!
First, overall, this shark navigator lift away comes in a modern silver-grey color that reminds me of futuristic designs.
This is an upright vacuum cleaner with impressive suction power and a weight of only 7.5lbs.
Attached to the machine is a 2-speed brush to flexibly clean both hardwood floors, tile floors and carpets.
The dust cup is designed with hard, transparent plastic that blends perfectly with the silver-grey body. Extremely large dust capacity (XL-size) allows the machine to clean continuously without interruption.
When buying this Shark Navigator Lift-away Upright Vacuum vacuum cleaner, the included accessory kit will include:
- Vacuum cleaner
- Base. This stand includes 2 main functions: both as a stand for the upper body to be upright, and as a charging socket for the device when the battery runs out.
Outstanding options of the Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Upright vacuum cleaner:
- Weight: light (only about 7.5lbs). This is considered a moderate weight for an upright vacuum cleaner with a separate charging stand
- Power: Although the company only records a capacity of 125W and does not specify the vacuuming capacity or machine capacity, I believe this lightweight machine from Shark has a large vacuuming capacity and can handle any cleaning terrain.
- Dust container capacity: most vacuum cleaners in the Shark navigator lift away upright vacuum series have a moderate dust container. This Freestyle Cordless model is the same, the dust container capacity is only about 0.7L, I think is only suitable for small-sized houses. For larger houses, you will need to dust and clean up in the middle of the machine so that it can do the rest of the work.
- Regarding the maximum travel path in one clean lane, the Shark Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum of this cordless product line can move up to 10 inches in one machine movement.
- Regarding the maximum travel path in one clean lane, the shark navigator lift away vacuum of this cordless product line can move up to 10 inches in one machine movement.
- Filter: Shark’s Freestyle Cordless is equipped with a foam filter & felt filter that can be easily cleaned and reused.
Although there are quite a few outstanding features, unfortunately, this model has not been equipped by Shark for a display or led light like recent models. This point can be considered as a limitation and you need to keep in mind if you are looking for a vacuum cleaner with LED display capabilities.
When buying a vacuum cleaner, in addition to the characteristics of the machine, you should also pay attention to the manufacturer's after-sales service.
It is commendable for Shark because it is always one of the brands with the best after-purchase care. Some impressive points can be mentioned as:
- 100% money-back guarantee within 60 days if found defective.
- 1-year unlimited warranty.
- A hard copy user manual is included when purchasing the device and is also available on the website for you to download the soft copy at any time.
Above are my Shark navigator lift away reviews and specifically the Freestyle Cordless Upright Vacuum line. Hope you get useful information and buy a satisfactory machine.